How to Produce 25% More Projects
The objective of this program is to facilitate project-oriented organizations to achieve rapid and substantial results by using a new project management approach. The success experiences of the leading organizations throughout the world have demonstrated the following results:
• Throughput: 25% more projects
• Lead Time: 20-50% faster
• Cost reduction: 10-30% saving
• Quality: Often improved
• Culture: More collaboration, better teamwork, improved morale
Who Should Employ this Service?
The program is customized for project organizations, large or small. Organizations such as IT department, product development department, engineering firm, construction company, new projects in hospitals, etc. will find this program useful for maximizing revenue.
- How to Select/Prioritize Right Projects
- Workshop – Produce a Newly Prioritized Project List for the Own Company
- How to Maximize Project Portfolio Revenue
- Case Example
- Workshop – Produce a New Project Portfolio for Higher Throughput
- How to Reduce Bad Multi-tasking
- Multi-project Exercise
- How to Prioritize and Freeze Projects
- Workshop – Produce a List of Prioritized and Frozen Projects
- Simulation Game
- How to Accelerate Project Completion
- How to Release New Projects
- Workshop – Produce a Project Release Procedure
- How to Implement Full Kitting
- Workshop – Produce a Full Kitting Procedure
- Preparations According to Priorities
- Workshop – Produce a Complete Project Inventory List with Reliable completion Dates
Communication with Clients
- Workshop – Finalize an Overall Multi-project Management Plan
This is a program of combination of knowledge transfer, on-sit coach, and guided implementation of solutions on the issues arising from multi-projects. A 25% increase of throughput would be expected and normally this can be achieved within 3 months.
09:30 – 17:30
Cantonese with English handouts.
Coaching Service (Optional)
The coach includes a latest software which provides a solution to project organizations to achieve breakthrough improvements in the performance of their project portfolio. The coach applies to multi-project organization, big and small. The aim to achieve breakthrough portfolio-wide improvements with doubling the productivity and being able to deliver over 90% on time within the existing resources.
The coach service includes a software LYNX and a serious workshop for knowledge transfer.
Approach and Expect Outcomes
This is a program of combination of knowledge transfer, on-sit coach, and guided implementation of solutions on the issues arising from multi-projects. A 25% increase of throughput would be expected and normally this can be achieved within 6 months.
Contents of Service
The workshop covers the concept, methodology, case examples. The new techniques will be illustrated by computer simulation. The workshop covers CCPM scheduling, tracking and project management by the CCPM software, LYNX. The company would expect to have the following deliverables upon completion of this program:
1. Methodology to select the right project
2. Maximize the portfolio’s throughput of project completion
3. Optimizing the portfolio’s reliability of project completion
A cost is subject to the size of the company and will be quote separately. The one-stop -shop coaching approach covers the costs of workshop, on-site coach, implementation consultancy and the CCPM software license for six months.
The company will pay the continuous license for the software LYNX after 6 months.
They can seek our further support to use other powerful functions of the software.