SBTI’s proven track record for helping our Fortune 100 clients can now be obtained by small to mid size companies whose needs are great and require supplementing existing resources or desiring pilot project work in the short term.
Black Belt for Hire is a program offering SBTI’s Six Sigma experts who are paired with the exact needs of our clients in order to have a short term, valuable impact on business performance. The experts will provide clients with Lean Six Sigma resources, tools, supports, and most importantly, substantial years of hands on industry experience to implement immediate and long-term solutions.
What you can expect from the experts?
- Expect 10+ years of experience
- Experience augmented by people skills
- Experience augmented by statistical process knowledge
- Consulting BB will be matched to the specific needs of client
- Consulting BB will have experience in leading teams using PIMT
- Client will work with SBTI to establish a charter at the outset of assignment
- Charter will detail the scope of the project & include objectives & members
- Expected savings will be determined early in the process
- The Consulting BB will lead the team to meet or exceed these results
For more information or to schedule a meeting with a Black Belt, please call us at +852 2581 2209 or send an e-mail to [email protected] . We look forward to speaking with you soon.