Black Belt: A Full-Time Project Leader With Their Sights Set on Results
After choosing an appropriate project and a manager in charge, selecting appropriate persons to execute the project is also an important factor leading to success. Six Sigma Black Belt candidates are the backbone of an enterprise. A properly-trained Black Belt delivers projects with clear financial benefits. They are dedicated full time to facilitating and managing a number of projects within a larger program or deployment. They are a balance of hard- and soft-skills. Their hard skill set is a very comprehensive technical capability that allows them to select and utilize the right process improvement tools at the right time, with some predictability in results and return. On the soft side, they are leaders and communicators that know what it takes to move a project through a company. Just as important to the success of the programs, they are ambassadors of the process improvement methodologies – because they know what works.
Black Belts can be universal or trained with specific objectives or business processes in mind. They all can establish value to any project or problem-solving event.
Through four-month training (one week of each month for closed training courses, and the other three weeks for project execution practice), we will train Six Sigma Black Belt experts for enterprises, so that they can consistently complete projects for their companies and make a breakthrough in finance.
An SBTI-trained Black Belt usually produces about $1MM in quality improvements per year. This may vary depending on the industry and the opportunities available.
Lean Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
Four-session training inserted into enterprise practice
|1st Session||2nd Session|
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology
• Process Mapping
• C&E Prioritization
• Basic Statistics and Graphs
• Measurement Systems
• Capability Analysis
• Statistical Process Control
• Team Organization & Development
• Failure Modes Effects Analysis
• Inferential Statistics
• Multi-Vari Studies
• Planning Experiments
• Team Facilitation Skills
• Tools Simulation
• Basic Minitab
• Project Management
|3rd Session||4th Session|
• Advanced Measurement Systems
• Full and Fractional Experimental Designs
• Regression Analysis
• Multi-Vari Analysis
• Value & Survey Analysis
• Sample Size Calculation
• Dealing with Resistance
• Process Optimization Methods
• Improvement Hierarchy
• Control Plans and Methods
• Residuals Analysis
• Blocking and Improvement Techniques
• Cost / Benefit Analysis
1) Cultivate professional personnel for the enterprise and help them complete projects with good financial results;
2) The best decision-making method based on data;
3) Provide the best practices for the continuous improvement of the enterprise.
Black Belt Courses:
- Lean Sigma Operations Black Belt
- Lean Sigma Transactional Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Black Belt
- Lean Product Development Black Belt
- K-Sigma™ Black Belt
- Technology Design for Six Sigma (TDFSS) Black Belt
- Lean Sigma Operations (Green and Black Belt)
- Lean Sigma Transactional (Green and Black Belt)
For information on courses above* or inquiries about in-house training, please contact us.
*Individuals / Staff nominated by enterprises are welcomed to enroll our courses.
Other public courses organized in the mainland China:
SBTI-China Lean Six Sigma Training Schedule 2014